Friday 31 July 2015

The Body Shop Grapefruit EDT

If you have been a long term reader of my blog, you will know that I am a massive fan of The Body Shop's fragrances (I've previously mentioned the Chocomania, and Raspberry fragrances).





I've started to get into more different scents and I was in my local Body Shop when I decided to have a sniff at the Grapefruit body butter, and it just smelt fantastic, so I ended up purchasing the EDT.

This smells fantastic, and is such a lovely smell for Spring/ Summer as it is such a fresh scent. I have found that this scent lingers for quite a while (I left my office for 5 minutes, went back and all I could smell was grapefruit).

I will repurchase this when I run out (which knowing me might be a lot sooner then you think). The EDT retails for £8.50 and can be found in your local Body Shop or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment