Thursday 16 July 2015

B. Longer Mascara

B. Cosmetics are a stand in Superdrug you don't really take that much notice of normally, the cosmetics carry a mid level price range and remind me of Revoln or MaxFactor. When they had a promotion (i think it was everything half price) I picked up the B Longer mascara.




The mascara brush is small but oval shaped, and works really well when applying to the lashes. The oval brush manages to get into the corners quite easily and does create a nice amount of lift to the lashes.

I have found with this that there can be fallout and by the end of the day I am left with panda eyes (which isn't really the greatest of looks).

Would I repurchase this, not really as it just stay on the lashes well and there was a bit of fallout.

The mascara retails for £9.99 and can be found at your local Superdrug or online HERE.

Thank you for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment