Saturday 11 July 2015

Soap & Glory Hocus Focus Instant Visual Flaw-Softening Illuminator

I love Soap & Glory, I think they are a great brand, but I think they can be a bit hit and miss with their makeup, so while I was in my local Boots I thought I would pick up Hocus Focus and give it a whirl.


I've not previously tried any brightening primers as I am more of a matte person, but I thought I would give this a try.

This is defined that it is a blast of brilliance for tired skin, and diffuses the appearance of large pores, wrinkles, and uneven pigmentation.

The texture of this primer is strange as it feels just like water when applied to the face (and has the same consistency), but it blends into the skin well. I did notice that it did seem to brighten my skin up and worked well under my foundation by giving it a good base. With it diffusing the appearance of large pores I did notice that my pores weren't showing up more once my foundation was applied.

I actually quite liked this, but the question is would I purchase this again and I would but I think the price is a bit extortionate for what you are getting. If the primer was on offer then I would pick it up as it was quite good.

The primer retails for £11.00 and can be found at your local Boots or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment