Wednesday 22 July 2015

Holiday Makeup Bag

I am off on my jolies soon and I thought I would write a post on what makeup I am taking away with me.



So first things first let's start with the face.


Benefit Porefessional Primer (Sample)
I bought this sample from my local Boots to give it a try as I think Benefit  products can be quite hit or miss

No7 Airbrush Primer (Sample)
This was part of a free gift and I have kept a hold of it ready for when I went away on holiday.

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer (Sample)
I also added this in as it is a sample sized that I bought from Boots, and I really like this primer (I will have to splurge on the bigger size.

GOSH CC Cream
During the summer months I love a CC Cream so thought this would be a  good one to bring on holiday with me as I don't want anything to heavy on my face if it is going to be hot.

N.Y.C. Matte Foundation
I really like this foundation and thought another light foundation is always good, but it is also matte so will help combat shine.

B. Flawless Concealer
I really like this concealer especially on my blemishes as it does last quite well as well as blend easily into the skin.

SEVENTEEN Phwoarr Paint Concealer
I absolutely love this concealer and have just started using it again (I have also hit pan on this), it's a heavy duty concealer and I think I am going to need it as I can expect some late nights.

Barry M Make Me Blush Cream Stick - Rhubarb Crumble and Raspberry Charlotte
I have been absolutely in love with these they are so easy and you don't even need a brush just apply to the cheeks and blend into the skin.


Urban Decay De Slick Setting Powder
I love Urban Decay and I splurged at the beginning of this month on the de slick powder, and I am in love with it, you really don't need much of this on the face.

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer
I love this bronzer, it's light on the skin so can be used as a contour but also looks good once applied and blended.


Avon Lid Primer
This is my holy grail of eyeshadow primers, once applied it doesn't crease your eyeshadow and just keeps it in place all day.

Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
I received a sample of this when I bought my naked palettes last year and finally splurged on the primer. I absolutely love this such a good primer and makes my eyeshadow last all day.

L'Oreal La Palette Nude - Rose
I blogged about this a couple of months ago, and thought this would be a good palette for summer, it's got light shades but they are also nude so it ticks a couple of boxes.

Maybelline Lash Sensational - Waterproof.
I have been using this mascara quite a lot (especially when I know I have a long day ahead), it is a fantastic mascara and just looks great on the lashes.

Revlon Lash Potion - Waterproof*
This I got as a gift with purchase, I love the normal lash potion so when I saw there was a waterproof version that was it.

Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
This is one of my favourite eyeliners (I already have a backup waiting when it runs out), this little beauty just doesn't move all day, and I know I am going to have some long days so this may just be needed.

Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner
I love liquid eyeliner, and this is one of my favourites, you can create a thick line with this and its just so easy to use.

Barry M Blink Eyeliner
I love this eyeliner, the nib is really thin so if I just want to define the eyes with a thin line this one is fabulous for that.



Soap & Glory The Missing Pink
This has to be one of my most used lipsticks as it such a great nude pink so great for when you are just wanting a nude lip.

L'Oreal Matte Lip Gloss
This is a really gorgeous deep pink shade that looks really nice on the lips.

Revlon HD Lipstick - Poppy
One of my favourite shades from the HD lipstick range, and my red lip.

Bourjois ColorBoost Lip Crayon - Peach on the Beach*
This was a free gift with purchase and it is an orange coral type shade, great for summer.

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Lip Crayon - Sultry
One of my favourite lip crayons it is such a deep dark pink shade that lasts for ages, I was wearing this when I did my ice bucket challenge last year and it didn't budge when I dumped a bucket of water over my head

Essence Nude Lipstick - 03 Come Naturally
I haven't used this yet but the shade is just gorgeous mauve shade, and just looks gorgeous.

PS Love Lipliner - Red
I haven't used this yet but I thought it would be good to use with Poppy to add definition to the lips.

The Body Shop Lip Line Fixer
A great all round lip liner, great for when you can't find a shade to match to your lipstick.

Rimmel Exaggerate - Addiction
A great light brown shade and will go well with the Essence Nude lipstick.

Avon Ultra Glimmerstick Lip Liner - Pink Cashmere
A new lip liner to try out, I'll be trying this with the Soap & Glory lipstick.

I hope you liked the peek into my travel makeup bag, watchout for another one in December when I head for London for a long weekend!

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment