Monday 7 August 2017

Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advance Protecting And Hydrating Face Mist SPF50

This has to be the only product I know that has the longest name in history.



I was looking for something that I could place over makeup if the weather was hot and I had heard about the La Roche Posay SPF50 face mist that retails for £10.50, but I really did not want to pay that much if I didn't have to. I was in my local Morrison's and spotted this for £5.00 (prices do vary), so I thought for half the price I may as well give it a go.

What appealed to me about this was that it can be sprayed over makeup, which is always a great thing, and that it is an SPF50. I know I am probably being over cautious with going with such a high SPF but I would rather be safe then sorry.

The face mist is in a small tin so great to fit into your handbag when you are out and about in the sun, I used this while we were out and I will admit, when I sprayed this I really didn't feel any of the product hit my face. If the product didn't give off a scent I wouldn't have thought I had sprayed anything.

I used this on me, my partner, and my stepson, and topped it up about twice during the day, and they didn't come back red cheeked, or sunburnt so I have to assume it did what it was supposed to.

Would I repurchase this again, and yes I would, yes it didn't feel like it had actually gone on my face but it must have done because none of us were sunburnt on our faces.

Thanks for tuning in



No comments:

Post a Comment