Friday 18 August 2017

#FaceMaskFriday: Boots Ingredients sheet face mask - Super Hyaluronic Acid, Moisturising & Nourishing

I have never tried a sheet mask in my life, so this was an experience, I bought some of these for my mum last Christmas and she has never tried them, so I thought I'm pregnant, one night a week I am just going to have a pamper evening, and this is the latest in my face mask tries.

I have to admit, this has to be the longest name for a face mask that I've encountered.

Boots states that the mask is enriched with Super Hyaluron which is going to help leave your skin moisturised and nourished for up to 12 hours.

I found on opening the package that the mask was very gooey with a gel substance, I applied the mask to my face and the eyeholes, nose, and mouth-holes were in the correct place (there was just a bit extra mask near my forehead that I had to roll down (cos that's how I roll (I know it was bad, can't blame a girl for trying)).

I applied this to my face (sorry for the bad picture) and I did feel the tingling sensation that I was warned about, I kept the mask on for the required 15mins and then once removed rubbed the remaining product that was left behind into my skin.

I liked the idea of the mask but I just found it to be so over-saturate with product, that I spent ages just trying to rub it all into my skin, and as you can see the mask was so huge on me, I had to fold the top of it down otherwise it was going into my hair.

I didn't find this mask very impressive, and it didn't leave a lasting impression on me a couple of days after I used it.

Would I repurchase this mask again, no I wouldn't I just found it too oversaturated with product and it just wasn't that remarkable once I had finished with it.

The mask retails for £2.50 at your local Boots or can be found online HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment