Saturday 26 August 2017

B. Makeup Brush Cleansing Wipes

When B.Cosmetics released the brush cleanser spray they then released the brush cleanser wipes, well I am the queen of a quick brush cleanse between washes so I grabbed these to see what they were like.





The cloths are pre-soaked with the cleansing solution so it makes using them so simple, just pull one out of the pack then swirl your brush around until it comes clean.

I do like these but I am not in love with them, I find that they just don't get into the bristles really well, (without having to scrub the brush on the cloth within an inch of its life). These cost £3.99 from Superdrug (can be found online HERE), so they aren't going to break the bank if you do want to try them.

Overall these are OK but I wouldn't repurchase them again I would go with the spray brush cleanser, I will use up what is left of these just to get rid of them (1 pack and a half), so look out for these in an empties post soon.

Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment