Friday 16 January 2015

Collection Big Fake Ulitmate Mascara

As you already know I am a mascara obsessive, I love mascara especially if it is a good one, so next on my hit list is Collection's Big Fake Ultimate Mascara (2 mascara reviews in a week, you lucky, lucky people).





The brush is quite a large brush (this as you already know is a favourite of mine), and is supposed to thicken, lengthen, and volumise your lashes. I found with the large brush that it does allow you to thicken the lashes (this is best using a zig-zag motion) as well as volumise them, I didn't really notice my lashes getting any longer on application.

The colour I have is Brown/Black (which was picked up by mistake but I thought I would try it), I wasn't that impressed with the colour as my lashes are dark and it just looked like there was nothing there.

I wouldn't repurchase this again as I did suffer from major panda eyes (not a great look), and the formula just went claggy and looked like it was starting to dry out really quickly.

This retails for around £4.99 in most Boots and Superdrug stores

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment