Saturday 31 January 2015

Mark Hill Bedazzled Anti-Humidity Shine Spray

When straightening my hair I always have to worry about frizz or the humidity, which then causes the frizz. So while in Boots I saw the Mark Hill Anti Humidity Shine Spray (my straighteners are made by Mark Hill, so I do have a fondness for his products).


Once my hair is straightend this is the last product I use as it helps tame the frizz and just stop the humidity going to my hair.

As you have probably realised that I love this product, it dsoesn't smell as well when spraying it into my hair so gives a nice scent to my hair as well once it is sprayed. I have repurchased this (Mark Hill products were on offer recently so grabbed 2 of them and sharpish).

Overall a great product to use after you have finished styling your hair to tame the frizz.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment