Sunday 11 January 2015

Weekly Round-Up #1 (5th Jan 2015 - 10th Jan 2015)

Welcome to my first weekly round-up,

Here is a round-up of the posts from the past couple of days

Essence Eyeliner Pen
A great eyeliner and one I will be repurchasing again in the future.







Meadow-Haul
On Monday I went to the Meadowhall shopping centre in Sheffield (where yes there was a Models Own Bottleshop, Oh Good Times)






L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Excess Mascara
A great mascara, one worth trying out.






Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzer
A great bronzer and great for Autumn/Winter





Chocolate Truffle - Revlon Parfumerie
I love this polish, it smells fudging fantastic, and looks great on the nails as well.










Wilkison's Brushes
One of my current favourite makeup brushes (my brush collection can attest to this)







Hope you like the first full week's round-up.

Thanks for tuning in,

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment