Friday 30 January 2015

Barry M Blusher

I have found a love for blusher, so when I saw the Barry M blushers I thought these have to be tried.



The blushers come in five colours, I have Rose, Peaches & Cream, and Strawberry Whip.


Rose
This is a bright pink colour in the pan and a matte shade, but very light on the skin (not to bright, which is a good thing when dealing with this shade of pink), it applies to the cheeks well and also blends out well.

Strawberry Whip
This is a baby pink shade with a lot of shimmer running through it, this isn't my favourite of the three as it is very pale on the skin and there is a lot of shimmer (put too much on and you'll be covered in more glitter then blusher)

Peaches & Cream
This is quite a bright orange colour which applies well to the skin, this also like Strawberry Whip has a lot of shimmer running through it. I find that this is a great colour for the spring months or when you are wanting to move away from pink blushers.

Out of the three, my favourite would have to be Rose as it is a matte shade, and it adds such a great pop of colour to the skin without being too much.
With these blushers I did find it was hit and miss, some applied well and were quite pigmented, and some you really needed to work your brush into the pan to get some colour out.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment