Sunday 1 February 2015

Weekly Round-Up #4 (26th Jan 2015 - 31st Jan 2015)

Welcome to another weekly round-up of the last weeks posts, Enjoy!:





#ManiMonday - I Don't Give a Rotterdam - O.P.I
A really great nail polish and great for the wintery months.

 Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless
A great mascara and one I want to repurchase again once my stash has been depleted a bit.
Makeup Revolution - Welcome to the Pleasuredome.
A really great palette especially for some good smokey eye looks.
B. Prepared Makeup Primer.
I am in love with this primer it hides my pores perfectly, really need to repurchase this
Barry M Blusher
Some good products and the packaging is quite snazzy.
Mark Hill Anti-Humidity Spray.
I am seriously in love with this spray, I only use it once I have straightened my hair but with the way my hair is I will have to start to use this daily.










I hope you are liking the weekly round-ups and catching up on some posts you might have missed during the week.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment