Wednesday 11 February 2015

SEVENTEEN Stay Pout Lipsticks

I have become a lipstick obsessive, if the colour looks good I will grab it for my basket. When I was in my local Boots I thought I would have a nosy to see what SEVENTEEN had to offer me.
The Stay Pout lipsticks come in a wide variety of colours, and I currently have four at the moment.

Fond Farewell is a lovely dark brown shade that applies well to the lips. Once applied the lipstick goes matte.

Rule Breaker is a dark berry shade, and is great for Autumn or even when you want to rock a dark lip.

Just A Fling is a nude shade, this isn't my favourite of the four shades and I would say this is my least worn shade as it looks quite draining on the lips.

Infared is a lovely red shade and looks great on the lips, the pigmentation on this colour is brilliant and applies so lovely on to the lips.

These are some great lipsticks, very pigmented and they just apply brilliantly to the lips, and for £4.49 they don't break the bank, and can be found in your local Boots or online HERE. Out of the four I have, I will admit my favourite is Rule Breaker, it is just such a lovely dark colour for the lips and just looks fantastic.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment