Saturday 7 February 2015

Lancome Hypnose Mascara


As you already know I love mascara, so while I was in London last July I went to Selfridges and headed to the Lancome. I have heard rave reviews about the Lancome Hypnose mascara so I thought it was time I added it to my stash.

What can I say about this mascara that hasn't already been said before, this is the utter bomb (Seriously). The brush is thin so allows for easier access to my corner lashes and it creates great volume. It also doesn't clump my lashes, they are well separated, also there is no excess product on the brush (which if you read my blog is a pet peeve of mine)

I don't buy a lot of high end makeup as I just cant justify spending that much on one item, but this one I will be repurchasing again as it is fudging fantastic.

The mascara retails at £22.50 (which isn't too bad of a price as the mascara is worth it), and can be found at most department stores, as well as Boots.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment