Wednesday 4 February 2015

January 2015 - Empties

Welcome to another empties post:

As you can see I did manage to use up quite a lot of products last month.


Models Own Drip Dry Drops
I very rarely used this, so when it came to sorting out my nail drawer I picked these out and the bottle was completely empty. I had only used the drops once so there was no way the bottle could have been emptied by me so that led me to the conclusion that they actually dried up in the bottle.
I won't be repurchasing these again in the future.

Collection Big Fake Ultimate Mascara
I will admit I am not the biggest fan of this mascara, I did find that it dried out in the tube really quickly.

Style Expertise Anti-Frizz Serum
I love this serum it works wonders in my hair, and I have already repurchased this again.









The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Shower Scrub
I love the smell of this but I did find quite a smooth scrub on the skin and it did feel like it wasn't doing anything.

Dove Original Deodorant
I love the smell of this deodorant, but I still haven't really found one that is my holy grail deodorant.

The Body Shop Raspberry Body Scrub
I loved the smell of this but with the Cranberry Joy I did feel like this didn't actually scrub the skin. I'm not sure I would repurchase this again, I would rather go with the sugar scrubs.

The Body Shop Mango Body Butter
This smells fudging fantastic and I will have to try more from the range, I received the small tub in a gift box but I will have to repurchase a bigger tub.

My Little Star Baby Wipes
I like a pack of baby wipes on my makeup table just to wipe my hands of excess makeup before I can get to the bathroom to wash my hands properly.

Superdrug Pointed Cotton Wool Buds
I love these cotton buds especially when I am painting my nails as they are brilliant for cleaning up any mistakes.

Boots Oval Double Sided Cotton Wool Pads.
These are great when cleansing my face in the morning, and I have repurchased another 2 packs of these ready when I run out.

I hope you like my empties post, anything there that you have tried and liked/hated, or anything there that you want to try in the future?

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment