Monday 23 February 2015

#ManiMonday - Do You Speak Love? - Essence


Welcome to another red polish pick for #ManiMonday (I hope you're liking them so far)



Do You Speak Love? is a dark red shade and applies to the nails beautifully, the polish comes with the flat brush so it fits onto the nail really well.

The polish is good value for money at £2.50 at your local Wilkinsons store, and does look great on the nails.

The polish was very pigmented but to really get full opacity (I have two coats in the picture above), you really need to put a white base on underneath..

I liked the colour and the polish was quite good I had this on for 3 days and I had no chipping just minimal tip wear (that will be all the typing on the computer keyboard for you).

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment