Monday 16 February 2015

#ManiMonday - Queen of Hearts - Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy

Revlon's ColorStay Gel Envy nail polishes were a brand new release last year and I am finally trying them out. As it is February and that is the month of love I have for you Queen of Hearts for #ManiMonday.




This is a lovely bright red colour and applies to the nail really well, I applied 2 coats and think that the polish was pigmented but it was also quite sheer so it may need a white base coat underneath to see it's full potential.

I did find myself a tiny let down by the staying power, I wore this for 4 days and it started to chip (I will admit that I didn't have the top coat, so I will try the polish with the matching topcoat to see if this makes the polish last longer).

The polish comes with a base coat already formulated into the polish so this takes away the need for a base coat.

The polish retails for £6.99 and can be found at your local Boots and Superdrug.

Overall I liked the polish but I am iffy on its staying power and will still be on the fence until I use another polish from the range.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment