Tuesday 17 February 2015

Natural Glow 2 Palette - Barry M

After the success of the Natural Glow palette Barry M have released the Natural Glow 2 palette



This time it includes the 5 eyeshadows but it also comes with an eyeshadow primer. As it says on the tin all the colours are of a neutral shade, this to me is fantastic as I love neutrals (especially for work).


The palette contains 3 matte shades and 3 shimmer shades, with the eyeshadow primer at the end of the palette. I found this palette to contain lighter shades then it's predecessor, I've also found that this is somewhat more wearable on a daily basis when I am at work.

The shadows are blendable and create a great smoky eye, I'm not fully impressed with the eyeshadow primer and found that it did crease up the eyeshadow after a couple of hours. The shadows are very pigmented and apply to the eyelid beautifully.

The palette retails for £6.49 and can be found in your local Boots and Superdrug.

Have you tried out the palette, what do you think of it?

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment