Tuesday 24 February 2015

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Now as you already know I love mascara, and this has had rave reviews all over the blogosphere, so it found it's way into my basket on a shopping trip.





The brush is small, which I thought I wouldn't like (you know I like a big mascara brush), but this works really well. As the brush is so small you are able to reach the inner and outer corners a lot better then you would normally.


The formula works well and keeps a great curl, and because the brush is small it allows you to really get down to the roots and apply the mascara. The mascara lasts well and doesn't flake under the eyes (which is always a good thing).

Overall a great mascara and one that I will be repurchasing again in the future.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment