Monday 11 November 2013

Maybelline Super Stay 24HR Foundation

DISCLAIMER: All opinions are my own, Products have been bought with my own money.



I am not a big fan of foundation, I can never get it right, I find the wrong colour for me or I just look like I've been tango'd. I did previously have the L'Oreal Infallible foundation and I loved that and thought it was a good foundation.

While I was out shopping I thought I would give the foundation another try, and I found Maybelline's Super Stay 24HR Foundation in Light Beige. I have quite a light skin tone so the light beige was just the right colour on the back of my hand.

I have been wearing this for a week now, and I love it it matches my skin tone perfectly, and evens my skin out.

I will continue using this foundation, and maybe dip my toe further in the foundation seas and try other brands.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. I think maybeline foundations are great! Such good value for money :)

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good foundation, I also find it tricky to match my colour exactly at the drugstore. I love the loreal Eau de teint foundation at the moment, such a light weight foundation. You might like it too!!

    http://welldressed25.blogspot.co.uk/

    http://welldressed25.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up with the eau du teint, will have to give it a go.

      Delete