Monday 11 November 2013

My Work Face

DISCLAIMER: All opinions are my own and products have been purchased with my own money.

This is the first of many postings about what cosmetics I wear, whether it be a normal day at work, at the weekend, or a night out.

Here is my work face edition.

Hope you enjoy.

My Work Face - Products Used


1) Maybelline Super Stay 24HR Foundation - Light Beige
I'm not a big fan of foundation,but I am loving this one, I use this every day just to give me an even complexion.

2) Rimmel Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer
I use this on the eyes to help my eyeshadow stay longer, and to prevent creasing.

3) Eyelash Curlers
Says it all in the title really, I can't remember where I got these curlers from but they are the best one's I've got.

4) MUA Colourblast Eyeshadow Tint - A Girl Like Me
This is a lovely nude colour for work, it allows me to create a natural look (I don't like dark colours when I am work, less is more I say)

5) 17 Doll'd Up Mascara - Black
This works really well doesn't make my eyelashes clump, and gives them a good curl.

6) 17 Hide Away Concealer - Fair
This I always use on the dark circles under my eyes, and any horrid spots that I have popping up.

7) MUA Pro Base Fixing Mist
This I have only just recently tried and it is really good, my make up has been staying in place really well.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

(If you liked this post please subscribe via the bloglovin button at the side ---->)

No comments:

Post a Comment