Monday 25 November 2013

Avon Mega Effects Mascara

DISCLAIMER: All opinions are my own and product has been bought with my own money.



I am always trying to find a good mascara, it is like the holy grail, I've been using this one for a while and I am not impressed. I was at first with the applicator being so different but after trying to apply this, I can't even count how many times I have ended up looking like a panda because this has smuged, or I've stabbed myself in the eye trying to apply to my lashes.

The shelf life of the mascara is only 3 months which is so short from the regular 6 months that other mascara's give you (I am really strict when it comes to mascara's as the formula is going near my eyes I don't want to tempt fate by using past their recommended date.

On the whole the mascara is good but for me I just couldn't get around the applicator and I thought for the price of the product and the shelf life it just was not worth repurchasing.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment