Sunday 24 November 2013

Boots Points Haul

DISCLAIMER: All opinions are my own and these products were bought using my Boots Beauty Points. I'm also not trying to brag, this is to show what I'll be reviewing in the coming weeks, and what you can buy with your beauty points from Boots.

I was sat at home and my points card starting to burn a small hole in my purse, so I thought I would go down to the local boots and spend some of my points.

So here is what I grabbed:



  1. Ecotools Flat Foundation Brush - As I have started to wear foundation a lot more I only have 3 brushes and I can't deal with sponges, so I grabbed an ectools brush to add to my main collection.
  2. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails - My nails are quite brittle and keep peeling so I thought some hard as nails might help strengthen them up.
  3. Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer  - I saw this on Liana Beauty's youtube channel (she was doing a drugstore makeup routine)
  4. Boots Essentials manicure sticks - As I've bought the cuticle remover I'll need some manicure sticks to push the cuticles back
  5. 17 Eye Shadow Brush - I was looking for a concealer brush, but the one I did find was massive and while I was browsing the brush display I found this 17 eyeshadow brush and thought I would give it a go as a concealer brush until I properly went shopping next Friday.
  6. Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Concealer - I found this on Beauty Junkie in London's blog, and thought I wouldn't mind trying that.
  7. No7 Make Up Brush Cleanser - I've been looking or a quick fix brush cleanser for ages, and I didn't want to pay over the odds for it, this was only £8 (it was also the main thing I wanted).
  8. Seventeen Stay Time Long Wear Primer - I have been using a Smashbox trial size primer and it is quite good, but I'm not going to pay the price for a full size tube so I am dipping my toes into different primers.
  9. Cutex Strengthening Nail Polish Remover - I've nearly finished my Sally Hansen stregthening nail polish remover so I thought I would give Cutex a try and see what they were like.
  10. Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover - This was featured in a blog post on a nail care kit by Vivianna Does Makeup, and I have been wanting to try this for a while to see what it was like.
I am looking forward to trying all this out, and will review all these products soon.

thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment