Sunday 10 November 2013

Rimmel Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer


I'm always on the lookout for a good eyeshadow primer (Eyeshadow is my most worn cosmetic) so something that is going to keep it in place without creasing is always a good thing.


Rimmel Exaggerate Lid Primer
Rimmel Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer

I found this shadow primer from Rimmel for £4.99, very affordable and different to other primers I had seen out there on the market (a lot of lid primers are brown tones, this was white).

I have been using this primer for the last couple of weeks and I will admit that it does have pros and cons.

It goes onto the eyelid quite easily, I just dab a bit onto each lid then smooth it over the eyelid, the con is that you have to let it dry otherwise it just mashes in to your eyeshadow.

Rimmel Exaggerate Lid Primer_Uncapped
Uncapped
Once dry you can then apply your eyeshadow (I've mostly been using MUA Colourblast Eyeshadow Tint in Stay), I have noticed that it does brighten the eyeshadow when it is applied to lid, but by the end of the day it has creased, the eyeshadow is still on the lid but it has creased on the crease of the lid (con).

Even though the shadow does crease by the end of the day, the shadow is still there in the end (which for me is still a good thing).

Overall, I will finish the pot but am unsure as to whether I would buy this again, but if I want just an shadow primer, this is the only low end product that I can find, the others are high end which I really don't want to pay if I don't have to so until I can find another alternative I will carry on.

thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment