Wednesday 1 July 2015

June 2015 Favourites

Welcome to another Favourites post, I say this in every favourites post but hasn't June gone really quickly.




Let's start with Skincare.

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub
This is a gorgeous body scrub with such a gorgeous scent of limes, and is such a great scent for summer.

L'Oreal Absolute Makeup Remover Eye & Lip
I finished my Body Shop Camomile eye makeup remover and heard that this was supposed to be really good as it is a duo-phase remover, and it is fantastic, it even removes the Body Shop's Waterproof Big & Curvy mascara which is really saying something.

Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser
I will admit that I am bad when it comes to moisturising on a night, by the time it comes to going to bed I am just to tired to be bothered (I have a basket full of Body Butters that I need to use up). I just spotted this amongst the basket and gave it a try and it has become my saviour. It is so quick and easy to use you just spray, rub in, and your done Bish Bash Bosh!


Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Frizz Remedy
I have always had frizzy hair and was perusing in Boots when I spotted this deep hair treatment. I will admit that I have never been the one to faff around with hair treatments but I thought I would give this a try.
It is absolutely fantastic, after I have used this I have really noticed a difference in my hair and that it is not as frizzy as it normally can be.


B. Cosmetics Makeup Brush Cleanser
This has become a staple on my dressing table you just spray onto the brush and swirl your brush onto some paper towel. I love this stuff and have already bought another bottle of it as a back up.


Models Own Polish for Tans - Cocktail Hour
This is such a great colour for Summer, it is a bright colour so it is not for the faint hearted, but it does look fantastic on the nails.

Makeup Revolution Amazing Curl/Curve Mascara
This is a great mascara, on the packaging it says Amazing Curve but on the barcode it says Amazing Curl, but the mascara is still a great one. It gives my lashes some great definition and gives them such a great curl.

Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara
This is a fantastic mascara it creates such great volume on the lashes and doesn't make my lashes claggy when applied.

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner - Red Diva
I have become a fan of lip liners in the past couple of weeks and I have wondered where these have been all my life. This one in particular has been a favourite as it just applies so well to the lips without dragging and you don't have to worry about sharpening it.

Essence Lip Liner - Wish Me A Rose
I picked up about 5 of the Essence Lip Liners and I have been using this one quite a lot, it is such a lovely colour and doesn't drag on the lips when applied, and for £1 it doesn't break the bank.

Gosh Eyeshadow Trio - Chunky Chocolate
I have been loving this eyeshadow trio especially the middle shade which is a lovely taupe brown shade. The shade contained what looked like a shedload of glitter but the glitter does not show on the lids (which is a plus)

Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick - Poppy
This is a gorgeous bright red shade and just looks fantastic on the lips, the amount of nice comments I got while wearing this.

Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick - Dahlia
This is a gorgeous dark red/purple shade and looked great on the lips

B.Complete Long Lasting Nail Polish - Treasure Chest
I'm not the biggest fan of gold nail polish, I feel like it just washes me out, but this one just looked great on the nails.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment