Wednesday 29 July 2015

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - Waterproof

I like a waterproof mascara especially in Summer when it starts to get hot and then you get sweaty and things start to melt. So having a waterproof mascara that isn't going to melt is always a good thing.




The brush is what Maybelline call their Layer-Reveal brush that has 6 lengths of bristles that will capture the tiniest of lashes and will volumise and define them. I really loved the brush and found that it did volumise and define my lashes, there also wasn't a shed load of excess product on the brush (which as you know is a pet peeve of mine).

I really did like this mascara and took this away with me when I went on holiday. I have found that the mascara has good hold especially when it has been hot at work and I have noticed no fallout with the mascara (so no horrid panda eyes)

The mascara retails for £7.99 and can be found at your local Boots or Superdrug (I couldn't find it on the Boots website so I was only able to link it to the Superdrug site).




No comments:

Post a Comment