Saturday 18 July 2015

NARS Laguna Bronzer

When I first started watching YouTube videos this was one of the most raved about bronzers amongst beauty vloggers, so I treated myself to see if it was worth all the hype.




The bronzer is matte, and looks such a nice shade in the pan, the packaging is very simple and elegant but it also feels sturdy.

On application the bronzer applies well to the skin and blends brilliantly into the skin. I will admit I was surprised with this as it gave great definition to the face without looking muddy on the skin.

Overall I love this bronzer and I can see what the hype was about, this has become one of my favourite bronzers, and I am sure I've included it in a monthly favourites (if not I have seriously blasphemed).

I will admit that the bronzer is pricey, but it is worth it, and would I repurchase this, yes, yes I would it is that good.

This can be found at your local department store (I picked mine up at the Selfridges Beauty Hall in London - Very Snazzy) or online at the NARS website HERE, the bronzer retails for £27.50.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment