Thursday 23 July 2015

Avon Big & Daring Mascara

As you already know if you read this blog, I am a mascara junkie, I am always on the lookout for a mascara that is going to make my lashes look fantastic. On my constant road of mascara discovery we have Avon Big & Daring Mascara.





The brush is quite surprising on this mascara, not that it is curved but the sheer size of the brush itself.. I have found with this brush that it can be tricky to maneuver the brush into the corners so application can be a little uneven on first usage.

This mascara isn't one of my favourites as I've noticed when it gets really hot (especially in my office at work), I've noticed that it does seem to melt off of my lashes creating the dreaded panda eye (again not the greatest of looks when dealing with colleagues of the general public). The website notes that the mascara is water-resistant, if it couldn't deal with some heat I dread to think what would happen when it rained.

Would I purchase this mascara again, nope it just didn't hold up especially when it counted, the idea behind the mascara is sound but I just couldn't deal with the fallout during the day.

I have just found out that they have created a waterproof version (HERE), which I would be interested in trying out, so watch this space in the future.

The mascara retails for £8.50 (this is normally on offer so keep checking online or the brochure), and can be order from you local Avon representative or found online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment