Sunday 5 July 2015

Skin Therapy Tea Tree Overnight Serum

I am always on the lookout for something that is going to help my skin, especially when it comes to menacing breakouts, so while I was in my local Wilkinsons I noticed this and thought I would give it a try.



The serum is applied before going to bed and will work overnight to combat blemishes with the formula helping to leave you with a blemish free complexion and clearer skin. The formula contains salicylic acid as well as tea tree which is known to help prevent spots and breakouts.

Now it is crunch time did this work for me and the answer is not really, I've been using this for over a month and I just haven't noticed a thing, I have had breakouts since using this and it's just not helped a bit with them.

I won't be repurchasing this as it just did not work for me and just seemed to be a waste of time by adding this step to my night time skincare routine.

The products retails for 95p and can be found at your local Wilkinsons or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment