Tuesday 7 July 2015

GOSH CC Cream Illuminating Foundation - 02 Ivory

During the summer months I am always on the lookout for CC and BB creams as I don't want anything too heavy on the face. So while I was in my local Superdrug I spotted the GOSH CC Cream on offer and thought I would give it a whirl.



The CC cream applies well to the skin and blends really easily as well. The cream doesn't feel cakey when applied to the skin and doesn't feel like it is going to slide of once the temperature starts to rise.

With CC creams I do worry about coverage as I feel that as they are light in texture, they can also be light in coverage. With this I am impressed with the coverage that it gives, it covers up redness well and gives off a nice even skin tone.

I also love that it contains and SPF, because with the hot weather now we are in Summer an SPF is needed and I am a stickler (I have an SPF50 in my bag ready to go when needed).

As you can gather I really do like this CC Cream, and I will be repurchasing this again as it will be great when I go on holiday soon.

The CC Cream retails for £8.99 and can be found at your local Superdrug or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment