Friday 24 July 2015

Kiss Prime of Your Life Primer - Smooth Light Reflecting Primer

I always have a nosy in my local Wilkinsons as you can sometimes find a great bargain, I was having a nosy round the skincare aisles when I spotted this, the Kiss Prime of your life primer so I thought I would give it a whirl.


The primer contains silica spheres which are supposed to help diffuse light and help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The formula of the primer also contains Vitamin E, Apricot oil and Baobab oil which moisturise and soften skin.

I was iffy with this primer, I liked that it had a thin nozzle to dispense the primer but once applied it did feel greasy, but my foundation did apply quite well once this was applied. I didn't notice if my skin was giving off any radiance because of the silica spheres (never thought I would write a sentence like that in my lifetime).

The primer did apply well to the face but it did feel greasy once blended into the skin, I don't think I would repurchase this again in the future as I have a shedload of primers at the minute that need using and testing.

The product retails for £3.00 and can be found in your local Wilkinsons or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment