Tuesday 28 July 2015

Holiday Reading

Time for something a tiny bit different methinks, by the time you are reading this I shall hopefully be enjoying the lovely weather of Steeple, in the South East of England (with occasional trips to Clacton and Southend - it is a family holiday with a 6yr old).




With travel comes boredom, and with travel comes books, lovely lovely books (I am a massive bookworm), so I thought I would share my holiday reads with you. I have chosen 4 books from my Kindle that I am going to attempt to read while I am away for the week, and here are my choices:

The Boyfriend List (#5) - Jeannie Moon
I have read the past four books in the series, and I really loved them, I thought this would be a good summer read as it is light in tone.










Tremble (#2) - Addison Moore
I have read the 1st book and I really liked it, I thought it was quite good (a lot of people on Goodreads didn't). I thought I would try the second book in the sequel again as the book is quite light in tone.








Anna and the French Kiss (#1) - Stephanie Perkins
I've not read any of Stephanie Perkins's books and I have heard that this is supposed to be quite a good book, and again this is going to be a book that is light in tone.









The Fault in our Stars - John Green
I have stayed away from watching the film until I read this book, so what better time to read this then while I am on holiday for a week.











I hoped you liked the change in post today?!

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment