Monday 6 July 2015

#ManiMonday: Cocktail Hour - Models Own Polish for Tans

Welcome to another Summery edition of #ManiMonday and one of the new releases from Models Own from the Polish for Tans range, so grab a Mojito as it is time for Cocktail Hour.


I was dubious with this colour as it was such a bright one to be wearing, but after wearing it for a couple of days I started to fall in love with it.

The shade is hard to describe but I would say it was a very bright coral shade a mix of orange and pink. I did find with this polish when I was in actual sunlight it was a lot brighter then when I was inside under electric lights (you can see in the above swatch picture that my camera had a difficult time trying to catch the colour).

The polish applied well to the nail and was opaque on the second coat, the first coat was a tiny bit streaky but once the second coat was applied it all cleared up.

I honestly really liked this colour (even though it was brighter than I am used to, and I am looking forward to wearing it again in the future.

This retails for £5.00 and can be found at your local Superdrug or nearest Bottleshop, or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment