Friday 3 July 2015

Avon MagiX Face Perfector SPF20

When it comes to primer I am always on the lookout for something that is going to help my makeup last, so while perusing my Avon brocure I spotted their Magix primer on offer and thought I have to try this.



The primer will target your pores to reduce the look of them and banish shine from your face for up to 10hrs. It will also smooth the skin as well as illuminate, and you can wear it alone or use it under foundation.

I found that this applied well to the skin but it did feel greasy (silicone based?), the primer does work well on the skin but it doesn't cover my pores as much as I would like it to. I also didn't notice it keeping any form of shine away from my face.

I don't think I would repurchase this primer as it just didn't seem to work for me and just felt to greasy when applied to the face.

The primer retails for £10.50 and can be bought from your local Avon representative or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment