Friday 17 July 2015

L'Oreal La Palette Nude - Beige

After the release of the La Palette Nude in Rose (blog post can be found HERE), L'Oreal then released the beige editon. Well as soon as I saw it that was it I had to put one in my shopping basket.




The palette consists of 10 shades (4 shimmers, and 6 matte shades), the packaging is quite sturdy but is also quite compact so will fit in your handbag or your makeup bag.


The first half of the palette was the lighter half of the palette, I have found that these are great as base colours ready for the 2nd half of the palette. The shades are lovely and I love shade 2 and shade 3 (great light beige shades for during the day)


The second half of the palette contained the darker shades, I found that these are great in the crease and blend out really easily.

Out of this batch of shades the 3rd shade in has to be my favourite as it is just a gorgeous brassy shade that looks great on the lids.

The palette has become one of my favourites and has been a staple in my everyday makeup use, as all the colours are just so useable and look fantastic. The shadows when I swatched them just felt so buttery and lasted on the lids for quite a while.

The palette retails for £14.99 and can be found at your local Boots or Superdrug or online at their websites.

Thank you for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment