Friday 20 February 2015

Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze Bronzer

I do like a good bronzer, and Makeup Revolution have just been everywhere in the past year and a bit with everyone raving about their products. While I was in my local Superdrug I picked up their Ultra Bronze Bronzer.


This is a matte bronzer (always good when you just want a subtle hint of colour to the face with no sparkle as well as being good for contouring), and applies well to the skin


The bronzer is light on the skin and is easily blendable to create a nice hint of colour on the skin, it also doesn't look muddy on the skin (which is always a good thing). The colour is buildable so if you do want to go darker that is an option.

The packaging is quite simple but quite a large bronzer (so knowing me this will take me a while to get through). The packaging feels quite sturdy so if you put it in your makeup bag you know it won't get broken so easily.

The bronzer retails for £3.00 and you can find this at your local Superdrug or online HERE, it can also be found on the Makeup Revolution website HERE.

Overall a great bronzer, and one of my current makeup staples of the moment. Have you used this bronzer previously? What did you think of it?

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment