Tuesday 16 June 2015

Skin Therapy Soothing Eye Gel

I am always on the lookout for a good under eye cream, I'm hitting the age where the late nights are just not helping me anymore and I am needing extra pick me ups to get rid of the suitcases that have taken permanent residence under my eyes.



While perusing in my local Wilko's I was wondering thought their skincare aisles when I came across this and thought I would give it a try. The formula is a gel and you just apply straight from the tube to the under eye area.

I'm not the biggest fan of this product, I have been using it for the past couple of months and I haven't really noticed that much of a change in my under eye area. I think maybe I am asking too much of an eye gel, but I want results now like ASAP and this just doesn't look like the suitcases are budging at the moment.

I don't think I would repurchase this again, but it can be found at your local Wilkinson's (I was unable to find this on their website), It was a cheap buy at under £1.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment