As you can see there is another bumper week of products:
- SEVENTEEN On The Spot Foundation - Porcelain - I've used this previously and it wasn't too bad, I don't think there is much in there so it's more of using it up.
- Beauty UK Prime FX Foundation Primer - This is a brand new product that I wanted to try.
- Natural Collection Pressed Powder - Cool - Have used this before and it is good, testing it out some more.
- L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara - Black
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR - Eternal Gold
- MUA Colourblast Eyeshadow Tint - A Girl Like Me
- MaxFactor Wild Mega Volume Mascara - Black
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm - Sultry - Have been wanting these for ages.
- Rimmel Apocalips - Eclipse
- KIKO Eyeshadow - Matt Beaver Brown - Brand new and trying it out for work for a natural look
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeshadow - Bad Girl Bronze
- Rimmel Lipstick Lock
- Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner
- Avon Lid Primer
- Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer - Light - Love this concealer always a firm favourite.
Some of these products are old favourites, and new testers.
Are there any products that you've used and loved, or used and hated?
Thanks for tuning in