Monday 9 June 2014

Cornflower Gleam - Models Own



This is from the HyperGel range that Models Own bought out at the end of last year. This is a lovely light blue colour (maybe a baby blue), great for Spring/ Summer.

This applies the the nails really well, and there weren't too many mistakes on the dreaded right hand. The polish isn't too gloopy or runny when applied so your not having to take a load off of the brush.

 I found myself really surprised by this polish I had it on for about 5-6 days and if I hadn't of taken it off I think it would have lasted a lot, lot longer (this is always a good thing).

I really love this nail polish, and I can't wait to try more in the range.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

5 comments:

  1. 5-6 days is a really great last for nail polish these days, expecially with all the typing etc we do! I've got a Models Own polish up for grabs in mThirty Something OAP Giveaway Post
    Simone | Thirty Something OAP
    y giveaway if you're interested?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up will have to check it out.

      Delete
  3. Lovely colour! I've heard wonders about the Models Own nail polish, this one looks really good
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and It is gorgeous will have to get more from the range, and Models Own have just release a HyperGel top coat so I will have to look out for that.

      Delete