Monday 30 June 2014

Bourjois: Top 5

* Denotes free gift with purchase

Welcome to my Top 5 Bourjois products, this will link in with the previous post regarding the J'Adore Bourjois post.

So here is my Top 5:


Out of all the Bourjois foundations I have tried this is my ultimate favourite. It is a full coverage foundation so a tiny bit does go a long way, 1 pump on the back of your hand is enough.

At the moment I am down to the dregs of this bottle and will be popping out to buy a new bottle ready for when it does run out. Another little thing about this foundation is that it doesn't contain SPF, now I know you may think this is a bad thing but when you are on a night out and there are pictures being taken this stops any flashback happening.









Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Holidays Mascara - Black*

I love a good mascara, and thanks to this little beauty my love of a large brush mascara came to pass.

The mascara applies to the lashes like a dream and there is no chance of fall out













Bourjois Java Rice Powder

This is a great powder for setting your makeup as well as adding some sparkle to your face.

This is a loose powder which comes out of the tub pink but applies clear onto the face. This is just such a lovely powder that applies well and smells lovely (if your not a fan of fragranced powders this might be one to stay away from)









Bourjois 1 Seconde Nail Polish - In The Navy

I love Doctor Who (yes I am a closet Sci-Fi nerd), and when The Doctor turned 50 last November I wanted a blue nail polish (a Doctor Who blue). I found that blue in Bourjois In The Navy.

The 1 Seconde nail polish applies beautifully and dries quickly as well so there is no muss and no fuss especially when applying to the dreaded right hand.











Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet - 02 Frambourjoise

These have only just recently been released by Bourjois, their Rouge Edition Velvets. I took these on holiday with me and I wore this one, I will admit this was a step right out of my comfort zone as this applies on to the lips as a corally pink colour. Once I wore it for a while the colour really started to grow on me.

The formula of these are fantastic, they last for ages on the lips, and I bet if you left this on all night without reapplying it would still be there.









I hoped you like some of the products I have chosen, are there any Bourjois products that you would have included on the list?

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment