Wednesday 11 June 2014

Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer


I saw this on Boots website and when I read the description that it is a moisturiser and a primer all in one I thought fantastic, this I have to try. It comes in 2 types, normal/combination, and dry/ sensitive, I have the normal/ combination skin type.

I have to admit this surprised me from the start, it's a lovely moisturiser, when applied to the skin it is very cooling so helps to depuff the face, it also does add some moisture back into the skin to keep it from drying. It's a gel texture so it disappears into the skin really easily and doesn't feel like it is clogging up your pores. I apply this instead of my normal moisturiser (so I'm not adding too many moisturising products to my face in one go).

As a primer this works it keeps my makeup on round my problem areas (nose and cheeks) really well, and you don't need to put too much on as a little goes a long way, and because it is also a moisturiser it helps cover any dry patches when applying foundation.

Overall a good primer and moisturiser and one I would purchase again, this can be found on the Boots website here, and the Superdrug website here.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment