Friday 27 June 2014

Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream - Light



This was the start of my first foray into BB Creams, while I was on holiday I wanted something that was going to give me light coverage but with some SPF and I stumbled up this BB Cream from Revlon.

The BB cream boast of 5 values.

1) Hydrates your skin like a moisturiser
2) Smoothes your skin like a primer
3) Covers your skin like a foundation
4) Blurs flaws
5) Protects the skin with SPF30

The BB cream when applied to the skin has a light coverage on the skin so brilliant for during the Spring/Summer.

The BB cream has a lot of boasts and I find that it does exactly what it says on the tin (so to speak),it protects with SPF30 and adds a light coverage to the skin (which during the summer months is always a good thing).

I do like this BB Cream it protects my face, adds a light coverage, adds a bit extra hydration to my skin, and covers flaws well. Overall a good product that I would repurchase again.

Thanks for tuning

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment