Monday 26 January 2015

#ManiMonday - I Don't Give a Rotterdam - O.P.I.

Welcome to the first proper #ManiMonday, as you can probably guess by the hashtag, every Monday I will be posting a blog post on what nail polish I've been rocking this year - #ManiMonday.



The first up is O.P.I. with I Don't Give a Rotterdam

This is from the O.P.I. Holland collection, and it is a pale dark grey colour with a shimmer running through it.

The polish is an absolutely stunning colour and again great for this time of year when the weather can still be a bit gloomy. The polish applies well to the nail and after 2 coats is opaque, I will say that it did look great with just the 2 coats but maybe adding a base colour of white polish or a black polish underneath would just bring it out a bit more.

This was picked up from my local TK MAXX (if your lucky around the beauty section you might be able to find some great bargins)

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment