Wednesday 7 January 2015

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Excess Mascara



I love a mascara, I am a mascara addict, there I have admitted it so when I saw this I had to try it out.

On the tube it gives a little diagram showing that when you remove the wand from the packaging a section of the tube cinches on the brush to remove excess product (this to me is a brilliant idea as I hate loads of excess product on a mascara brush).

The mascara works really well on the lashes and because of the little contraption in the tube there isn't a mass of product on the brush, this reduces the chance of clumping (which to me is fantastic). As the brush has thin and small bristles it allows for the brush to catch each lash and apply a good amount of product onto each lash. I find that it also keeps a good curl and there is no flaking (no panda eyes through the day).

I will repurchase this again as it was such a great mascara but at the moment I have the So Couture version to test out.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment