Monday 5 January 2015

Essence Eyeliner Pen


Ever since using the Benefit They're Real pen it has given me a confidence boost to use liquid eyeliner. When Essence launched in the UK it was only at a select amount of Wilko stores in the UK, but just recently they have launched the brand nationwide so when I walked into my local Wilkinson's I had to stock up. One of the products I bought was their eyeliner pen and I will admit it is love.

When applying to the lids the pen doesn't drag and allows for a good application of eyeliner to the lids, it also has great staying power and I can say that it lasts really well throughout the day.

The pointed nib allows for precise application of a fine line or apply using the side of the nib and you have a thick line. Now as a liquid eyeliner novice I found this to be a great product to use and for such a cheap price it didn't break the bank at £2.50 (it can be found on the Wilkinson's website here).

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment