Thursday 25 June 2015

L'Oreal Super Liner - Smokissimo

As you know I love eyeliner, but sometimes eyeliner doesn't love me, anyway I was in my local Boots when I spotted the L'Oreal Super Liner Smokissime and thought I would give it a whirl

The eyeliner is advertised as allowing you to create an intense smoky eye in one stroke. Now this liner is completely different to a lot that are currently on the market as it is not gel or liquid it is a powder eyeliner.


The applicator is a pointed round foam applicator that has already been pre-dipped in the product (which is located in the cap), the packaging reminds me of ELF's loose eyeshadow or KIKO's EyeTech Eyeshadow.

The eyeliner applies well to the upper lashes and does create a nice smoky eye look but I think this is better for when you are wanting a more dramatic eye rather than an everyday look as it just seems a bit too over the top.

Overall I do like this it applies well and does give a great smoky effect to the eyes once it has been applied.

The eyeliner retails for £7.99 and can be found in your local Boots or Superdrug




Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment