Friday 26 June 2015

N.Y.C. Big Bold 24HR Mascara

As you know I love a good mascara and I am always searching for my Holy Grail mascara, so let's see if N.Y.C.'s offering of the Big Bold Mascara makes the grade.


The mascara boasts that the extreme black of the mascara helps to magnify each and individual lash for a nice dramatic effect, while the mascara brush is super-volumising.


You can see on the above image that the brush is quite a large mascara brush (which I love), but I didn't really find that it gave my lashes any volume without the help of a lash curler.
The mascara applied well to the lashes and it did last awhile on my lashes.

I did love that when applied the mascara didn't clump my lashes and there was no excess product on the brush (which as you know if you read this blog is my one pet peeve with mascara).

I did like this mascara but I just couldn't gel with it, I don't think I would repurchase this again in the future.

The mascara retails for £3.99  (but can sometimes be found on offer at Superdrug), and can be found at your local Superdrug or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment