Wednesday 17 June 2015

Soap & Glory Peach Party Blusher

I love the Soap & Glory brand, they do such lovely makeup, and if you are a regular reader of my blog you will have seen I previously reviewed Love at First Blush (which I loved), so now it is the turn of Peach Party.




On first glance the packaging is gorgeous with your 50's pinup on the front and it feels really sturdy (like you could throw it in your bag, and it wouldn't look like it had gone 3 rounds with Mike Tyson by the end of the day).



The main selling point of the blush is that is is supposed to give you a 'fresh from the beach' look, and you can use it as a blusher or even a highlighter.

The actual blusher itself just looks gorgeous, I will forewarn you that the blusher is very shimmery so you do not need a lot of this applied to the cheeks (otherwise you are gonna look like Data from Star Trek: Next Generations).

I love the colour of this blusher it looks beautiful, but the sheer shimmeryness (is that even a word?) of this blusher is a bit of a no no for me, it just looks too metallic on my cheeks and just doesn't look right on me.

Would I repurchase this blusher, for me personally I wouldn't as it is just a bit too shimmery for me.

The blusher retails for £11.00 and can be found at your local Boots or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment