Sunday 14 June 2015

N.Y.C. City Proof Twistable Lip Primer

This is the most recent release from N.Y.C. their lip primer, I have found with N.Y.C. that they can be a bit hit and miss so I thought I would give this a whirl.


On first impressions I just felt that it made my lips feel a bit too slick, so when I applied my lip product I did get the feeling that it was just going to slide off of my lips, but I persevered, and I am still on the fence with this.

I have found that on sheer shades this does make them a lot bolder and less sheer so that is a plus but I don't find that it makes my lipstick last longer then without having it on.

Overall it isn't a bad product but I don't think I would repurchase it again as it didn't really do that much for me.

The product retails for £3.49, and can be found at your local Superdrug or on their website HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment