Sunday 6 August 2017

The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Hand Cream

I love The Body Shop and their hand creams so welcome to the Argan Oil Hand Cream.



If you know me you know I love The Body Shop and especially their hand creams and at 30ml for £4.00, (can be found at your local Body shop or online HERE) so they aren't the cheapest on the market for their size, but you know that all the products are cruelty free, as well as Fairtrade.

The Wild Argan Oil contains Community Fair Trade Argan Oil from Morocco, and the scent just smells really luxurious, I'd say a good scent for the Autumn months as it just has that (I really don't want to say musky, but I am) musky scent to it that you associate with Autumn (well I do anyway)

Overall I would buy this hand cream again as it just smells really luxurious and leaves my hands feeling really soft.

Would I repurchase this again and yes I would, it smells fantastic and isn't too greasy on the hands once applied, and just soaks into the skin so easily and quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment